Dayz FR RolePlay 404

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Dayz FR RolePlay 404

DayZRP est serveur DayZ privé axé sur jeu de rôle, la coopération joueur, en augmentant l'interaction du joueur et le combat de groupe.

-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

On my way By Jacquio

Zodrow
    Zodrow

On my way By Jacquio Empty On my way By Jacquio

Message par Zodrow Dim Nov 03, 2013 5:02 pm

Name: Kyle Lott
    Callsign: Raptor
    Height: 6'1"
    Weight: 240 lbs.
    Hair Color: Light Brown
    Eye Color: Blue

Background:
    Kyle grew up in many places all over the world as an Army brat; being the son of a Master Sergeant in the US Army. Living in various climates and cultures allowed him to learn how to be flexible and able to adapt to his surroundings, giving him a wealth of knowledge and a perfect background for what was to come. His father's career and lifestyle inspired Kyle to join the Army as well once he turned 18 years old. After Kyle completed basic and served two years as an MP in Iraq, he knew he wanted to do something more in-depth for his country and so, he was shipped to Fort Bragg, North Carolina to train to become his life-long dream; an Army Green Beret.
    His training left him with honed senses, combat skills and survival knowledge that would allow him to become a dependable asset in any situation. Kyle met a woman named Cassidy on a deployment to Iraq. She had been working as a humanitarian contractor there when their paths crossed and they were married a year later when each of their time in Iraq was complete. Kyle received word that he and his team were needed in Afghanistan to wrap up operations there and tie up some loose ends so he was deployed for what was supposed to be a six month stint in the sandbox. Little did Kyle know, that the Chernarus region in Russia had been lighting up on NORAD's map due to some strange activity.
    Kyle was asked by his CO to advise in the mission's POA while his team went on a patrol through Al Fahar and during planning, Kyle's CO received a call straight from the White House requesting that all assets in the region be sent to Chernarus immediately. Kyle requested to wait for his unit to return, but the White House said that National Security was at stake and there was no time to wait for anything or anyone. So Kyle, along with a rag-tag group totaling eight men from the Marines, Army, Air Force and Navy were transported by C130 to Chernarus, carrying only what they had on their person.
    On the flight, Kyle was briefed that the teams' mission was to investigate the situation in Chernarus and confirm or disprove the claims of 'walking dead' in the region. The mission was supposed to be reconnaissance with ROE being only fire if fired upon and the team were supposed to radio for extraction after three days. Three days passed. Then five. Then ten; all with no communication and no way to get home.
    Kyle and his team needed to extract; they had completed their mission by day two, having made contact with locals and seeing the 'walking dead' phenomenon for themselves and it cost them 3 of their comrades' lives. With dwindling ammunition and supplies, Kyle took charge of the situation and motivated the men to continue to fight to survive, find supplies and reestablish communication with their commander so that they could extract and warn the folks back home; warn Cassidy. "Is she ok? Does she even know what's happening? What about my folks? What about everybody back home? Has this spread? What is going on?" - all of these thoughts constantly ran through Kyle's head, yet he was steadfast. Strong. Determined. He knew he had to keep surviving, he had to fight for his country, for his family, for his wife, for the men beside him...
    Zodrow
    Zodrow

On my way By Jacquio Empty Re: On my way By Jacquio

Message par Zodrow Dim Nov 03, 2013 5:35 pm

Sorry i don't have mumble and i don't have any mic so i can't come on it
    Zodrow
    Zodrow

Message par Zodrow Lun Nov 04, 2013 11:31 pm

Okay Zodro tell me about the Background sorry i didn't give attention to it i'll try to make a new BG later

Contenu sponsorisé

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

La date/heure actuelle est Jeu Mai 16, 2024 10:27 pm